Перейти к публикации
vadz

Digital PhubriQ miX

Рекомендованные сообщения

DiGiTaL PhUbRiQ MiX

first, there was an idea. - to geather people. and there IS a community called 'phubriq' - three resident dj's and a posse, located in the south of russia, kinda underground. free music for good people, private and semi-closed parties, mostly techno-positioned.

and there ARE people that make music. people with a great potential... and some of them you WILL hear in future!

so, the competition started.

a single artist should make a track one after another in a week. in short, the rules were to make a danceable piece around 3 minutes with fixed speed, passing samples to the next competitor.

or, in other words, artist in chain should remix or interpret previous track, and pass something to the next contributor. and there was a curator who supervised all the thing, disturbed involved artists, and pasted all that shit together into a big fat pipe of audio-data. like a dj-mix, but different. and it took more than half a year to mix it up.

so, finally, we got more than an hour of exclusive audio-meterial. involving some already-known-artists along with young talents and people just having fun. sounds fresh, consists of various styles, from techno to even idm and trance.

every track is true to itself and made from within, without any commercial stimulus. you say 'underground'? i say - creativity. and only.

finally, there was a limited cd press, distributed between the artists and crowd of friends and supporters.

please give it a listen!

DiGiTaL PhUbRiQ MiX

64 min, 100 mb, hi-quality mp3-coding. artwork soon!

and here's a tracklist:

00:00> poison pro - smoking child

02:21> dj kolumb - and who is here?

05:06> evgeny light - ph around you

08:12> yan ots - dphq

11:27> vadz - digital phubriq mix track

14:15> akm - 3 min

17:13> ekzamp - analog phubriq mix

20:04> dj megavolt - return to the style

22:37> dj bob - phubriq is cool

25:31> sh'man - between good & evil

28:43> 61 rus - orgazm robot

31:53> l.s.d.j. - digital rabbit sasha

35:02> magic man - fobrikat dub mix

38:01> def - podval mix

40:56> dj vinni pooh - escape from inferno

43:58> b.v.d. - slow paranoid

46:42> dj tima - electro transmission line

49:49> maxim-ko - dfm

53:00> acidnine - evil floor

55:56> protuberans - the voice of protuberans

60:10> clasher & clinique - shining star

so this post ain't an advertisement. it's just a friendly share of true music.

i offer you a spicy piece of cake!

digital phubriq mix curator, vadz

Поделиться сообщением

Yo, yo, yo don't be shy, just log in. Here'll be lot of fun!!!!

And keep downloading our music!!!

Keep it real!!!!! #>Изображение

Respect to ALL guests & hosters!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

hm... were is a CD with DPM? I want a this CD!

thx2all.

Поделиться сообщением

2 vadz

impressive introduction in english

but there are some mistakes

for example, between - for 2 objects; among - a lot of objects

Поделиться сообщением

!? i don't understand you...

Поделиться сообщением

beLoV don't worry about my English... let's see how we express our ideas in Russian - there will be even more mistakes!! #>Изображение

Поделиться сообщением

2 BOB

DPM what is yhat means, Bob?

2 belov

Very nice, very nice friend, your english is perfect ,so as my to. HA-HA!!!

Am i right???

Поделиться сообщением

varda: DPM=Digital Phubriq Mix

Поделиться сообщением

at last I got my new computer... I downloaded the mix already but I have too less time listening to it because of work... but thursday I'll have a day off and will write a review then

Поделиться сообщением

move, move, move!!! :)

Поделиться сообщением

hello, I'm back again, I only exceeded my download limit of my web provider the last month so they cut off the connection until today :-(

as promised I will write a short comment of the mix here

well, for me it's a very eclectic combination of house, techno and trance with a synth pop track at the end, I enjoyed the more techno & house parts a lot, it's all party stuff :-) in general the mood is alright from the beginning to the end

the mix itself simply contains everything which is needed to make the party: changing rhythms and some nice funky melodies presented at the right moments

for my taste you could mix more breakbeat tunes in it, but anyway, if that is your debut it is sure a good start :-)

I think that one would work very well at kazantip (according to my experiences last year)... this year I'll participate the first 2 weeks in August (currently Ukrainian government has decided to abolish visa for EU citizens from 1.5. - 1.9.2005, that's good news, now I can save 45 euros visa fee and invest it into more interesting things at the festival ;-D

and before I forget to ask, I lately have purchased a поливокс synthesizer (is on it's way to me), my problem is I don't know exactly how to connect it to a computer, does it own a MIDI interface? if not, is there an alternative for it?

thanks in advance :-)))

Поделиться сообщением

thank you too :-)))

I already have checked the links, according to the information there it contains no midi but now I've ordered it and stopped dispatching, the guy who tunes the syntesizer will try to get hold of the parts to install it, and he also told me control voltage is possible as well... but I'm not determined yet about it

no question it will take time and he really charges 100 euros for that work!! #>Изображение

but the imagination of a midi connection is really great #>Изображение

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...