Перейти к публикации
vadz

RTPOD3: DJ Geralda - Femme Fatale Mix

Рекомендованные сообщения

Изображение

Our third episode is a 'harder' techno set by a wonderful girl from industrial city Perm (which stands by Ural Mountains) - DJ Geralda.

There's a saying in Russian about woman - she can stop a horse on a run, and enter the house on fire. And this expression shows Russian women's character quite well, both in creative and regular life. A young girl, who was performing under a name of DJ Geralda, became seriously involved into club life in 2001. DJ Geralda performed in all popular clubs of his native town, Perm, as well as in major clubs of Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other cities in Russia and the 'near-abroad' countries (Ukraine, Estonia, etc.). She took part in music festival 'Kazantip' in 2005-2006, and also was a headliner of numerous open-air and rave parties around Russia. A bright image and absolute DJing skills helped Geralda to charm clubbers and take a leap on the Russian scene. She is the one who has a pictorial musical style and feminine technique of performance. She says: 'The best compliment I can receive is when people come up to me and say that I was so good at the party that they want to keep working with me'.

Have a listen to the woman's point of veiw in this vinyl journey called 'Femme Fatale'. Tracklist is top secret, but most of you, hard techno lovers, will recognise the tracks :)

DOWNLOAD

SUBSCRIBE

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...