Перейти к публикации
Mark Hawkins

Mark Hawkins "The Doomsday Clock"

Рекомендованные сообщения

Thnx 4 high quality album release! :)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость MambaLeyla

Were finally almost at the historic 100 member mark. Things can only go up from here

Thanks to the mods, and everyone else who has contributed knowledge and good times on this forum.

I hope it will keep growing and that the existing and new members will keep posting good information. Lets get some members from the Caribbean and Africa and other interesting markets that have had JDMs for so long, and maybe even some Japanese people too.

I want some gearheads to come on here and teach us some lessons and get more technical with us.

This will be the site everyone thinks of first for anything JDM once all the new features are added.

Cheers guys and feedback and suggestions for this site are always welcomed, positive and negative with a suggestion on how to fix of course.

Поделиться сообщением

My Name is Imran , I am new to the forum so that of introducing myself.

This forum looks cool and nice. I hope I will get all the support from all the fellow members.

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this wonderful community.

Regards,

Imran

Поделиться сообщением

Come In Chat Please

Anyone

Ill Take Munt At The Moment

Me Bowen And Smith Are There All Alone

Thats Not Even Enoug To Stage An Orgy

Get Your Backsides Of The Forum :

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...