Перейти к публикации
vadz

Oliver Lieb выложил свой невышедший альбом

Рекомендованные сообщения

"When i started the LSG project trance as a name for a style wasnt established and right now to me the word trance does have a really bad meaning and only stands for a certain commercial and non-developing style that i am glad finally managed to get less attention. I tried to stay ahead of times but in the big times of this project it was hard to always keep that in mind. So i can only ask to always keep your ears up for new styles and artists and dont block something new by just thinking that the best happend in the past already.

I personally think that at the moment the greatest thing about the music scene is that a lot is possible again like in the early days. The "we are cool - this is crap" way of thinking is not as big as it was some 5 to 8 years ago and all kind of different styles and influences can work on one label or even in one track again..."

http://myspace.com/solieb

смотрим blog, переходим по ссылке, внимательно читаем (!!!) и качаем

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...