Перейти к публикации
vadz

Mark Hawkins про музыкотворчество и не только

Рекомендованные сообщения

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=221748515

очень правильно все написато на мой взгляд!

Rant

I get the feeling from what people send me that some people seem to want to make music just to get themselves more gigs, or fame or something, I don't know. I think the tools needed to make music have become far too available, in the past you needed to have a lot of commitment to do it, now everyone and their auntie is knocking out trax in fruity loops or reason...

Not that there is anything wrong with using software to make music, I just think since everyone was downloading mp3s and music software, and thinking "oh, I can DJ, I can make music" that music isn't valued and treasured as much as it used to be.. AND you don't need this total dedication and drive that you needed a few years ago if you wanted to make music, which in my opinion sorted out the wheat from the chaff..

The techno scene in my opinion is being eaten away from the inside out, Schranz is blatently what happens when drug kiddies get hold of a copy of fruity loops & compressor plug ins, and reduce the "Music" just to a tool to fuel their e-rush, I mean, how many different variations can you do of a kick drum, a hight hat and an off beat reverb compressed to hell?

Many of the producers of this scene (I will admit not all, but many) seem more concerned with being a "Star" and releasing 20 records a year, no matter how derivative, just to keep their exposure up so they keep getting gigs.. than really making good music, I mean, maybe I'm wrong here, but honestly, is that stuff really the music of a music lover?

I mean I could understand it if the artist did one or 2 records like that, but to pump out title after title that sounds exactly the same as the last fucking record? C'mon!

Funny how they're all trying to say now "It's not Schranz, it's hard techno!', every single one of them.. I don't care what it's called, I still think it's shit...

I had a "Discussion" with one "player" from that scene at a party not so long ago, who started trying to tell me what kind of music to make, because I'd sell more if I did what he said.. this is what really drove it home to me, that these people aren't interested in pushing techno forward, in making new interesting sounds, purely with the thought of making money and becoming famous in mind..

Please, if you are really into this kind of music that I talk about, fair enough, I don't want to have a dig at you.. it's more how saddening it is to see that side of human nature, to be driven by fame and money, rather than to be driven to do some music which sounds new, fresh and great...

Bottom line is, the Advent did it way better back in '94 with Elements of life, it's already been said.. meanwhile because of all this shit coming out, techno starts to become one of the most regressive forms of music going, is this the final irony?

и шо вы думаете по этому поводу?

Поделиться сообщением

ну... старая до боли затертая тема..... :) а хули делать ведь не расстреляешь всех "музыкантов" которые занимаются штампованием и зарабатыванием денег :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

я думаю, что это стоит перевести на русский, потому что я половины не понял просто.

Поделиться сообщением

ай-ай-ай, Марк... Не думал, что ты из бесчисленных рядов истеричек от "техно"..(((

Поделиться сообщением

Не, ну конешно он прав. И прав 61й, это старая тема для рассуждений. Мне больше всего понравилась строчка:C'mon! I still think it's shit...

Здоровый подход. Впринципе его можно понять, так как он один из тех людей, который застал ТЕ САМЫЕ РЭЙВЫ, и музыкантов выпустивших ТУ САМУЮ МУЗЫКУ, и вероятно этим людям без слез не возможно смотреть на то что происходит сейчас с техно.

Поделиться сообщением

а хули делать, когда-нить нас всех тут тоже назовут олдскулом и мы будем возмущаться... типа вот у нас были тусы на заводах, а теперь вот в клубах, где тепло, светло...

так что SHOW MUST GO ON

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...